No. 1020, Floor 10, Building A, No. 55, Lianhua Street,High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Zhengzhou,Henan China.
Peanut oil extraction plant is a method of removing harmful impurities and unnecessary substances in crude oil in order to increase the storage stability, flavor and color of the crude oil. Then get a standard edible oil, or provide qualified materials for further processing.
1.Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pretreatment peanut/groundnut with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After peanut oil extraction plant, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil) .
2.DTDC: It is usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
3.Miscella tanks:It is uesed for purifying miscella will be pumped into it.
4.1st evaporator, 2nd evaporator: used to separate the solvent from the oil. After this process,the solvent can be removed 85%.
5.Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
6.Condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
1. Peanut oil extraction plant can save labor and save cost: only 1 or 2people can finish the production.
2. Widely used to extract various kinds of oil materials, like soybean, sunflower seeds, peanut, sesame, rapeseeds, flax seed, camellia, cotton seed, cashew, hemp seed, linseeds, coconut, and all the oil content crops.
3. Different oil materials have different oil yielding.
4. Small-land using: only 10-20 square maters can meet the need of peanut / groundnut oil extraction process machinery.
5. The oil left in cake is less than 1%. And cake thickness can be adjusted once the peanut / groundnut oil extraction plant stop running. It is easy to operate. When operating, you should do as the instruction.